- talcoAsked on January 22, 2014 at 05:22 AM
Hi Jotorm experts
1. Form fields are aligned correctly, but all of them start in the center of page instead of right side of it. here it is.
2. Another thing - in Wordpress, when I paste the embedding script into page in html mode, right when i'm going into visual mode all the embedded code diappear... how can I prevent it?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on January 22, 2014 at 07:53 AM
The forms on your site are not made with JotForm. If you are using another product or service, I am afraid to tell you that we cannot provide support in that regards.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on January 22, 2014 at 07:54 AM
If I am mistaken, and you are indeed using JotForm forms, kindly point us to the site where these JotForm forms are embedded, so that we may be able to assist you.