- Rachel McAllisterAsked on January 22, 2014 at 09:36 AM
I want to centre and change the size of my custom thank-you message but each time I do this it doesn't stay changed - it reverts to the old style. What do I need to do to make it work please?
This is a re-post of a comment on Setting up the Thank You Page
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 22, 2014 at 09:44 AM
Were you referring to this form https://www.jotform.com/form/12555927165 ?
I test submitted the form and found that it was using the Custom Thank You Message page.
You can customize the Custom Thank You message as describe on this guide -Setting-Up-the-Thank-You-Page
Here is the part on the Custom Thank You message
Thank You Message
This is the most commonly used Thank You option since it has almost all the details that you need already included. You can completely customize the look of your thank you page directly from the thank you message editor. You can insert images, links, paragraphs, and tables. It is also possible to post users answer using this option.======================================
Please inform us if you cannot still edit the form's Thank You message.
- Rachel McAllisterAnswered on January 22, 2014 at 10:00 AMHi Jonathan - it is jotform /40163996542359/. I am using the processing
tools to centre and enlarge text etc. and it looks like it works but as
soon as I leave the page it reverts back to left align and small.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 22, 2014 at 10:12 AM
I test submitted the form http://www.jotformeu.com/form/40163996542359
and this is the Thank You page
is this not the Custom Thank You Message page you setup on the form?
You can also try clearing your browser's cache. Perhaps some remaining old cache is preventing the new page being rendered on your browser.
Please inform us if issue persist.
- Rachel McAllisterAnswered on January 22, 2014 at 10:50 AMYes that's the one. I want the text to be centred on the page and for the
link to the Conference Website to be in 14pt. Whenever I do this it reverts
back to what you see now. I have set up other thank-you pages today and
they do everything right. I cleared my cache data for the day but no change
in behaviour for this page.
- jedcadornaAnswered on January 22, 2014 at 11:32 AM
I can see that the changes made doesn't save after clicking on finish. When I try to replicate it using my own form it does allow me to save changes. It seems that the problem is isolated to this form only. Can you try cloning your form and see if you can make any changes I tried to clone it and did apply the changes you want and it did work.
- Rachel McAllisterAnswered on January 22, 2014 at 11:50 AMI cloned it and tried changes but it didn't work. I've tried different
browsers as well. Very fed up with it. I'm going to redo it on a fresh form
as it is also causing links not to work on the web page where it is
thanks for looking at it.
- farmcreditILAnswered on July 06, 2016 at 11:09 AM
I changed the Thank You form too, and saved it and when I test submit a form, it reverts to the default "Thank You" upon submission. When I open back up the form to edit, my Thank You message changes are there. Not sure why it's not showing up when a form is submitted.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on July 06, 2016 at 11:58 AM
@farmcreditIL, you concern will be addressed on the following thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/876707