- XpoZureMediaCompanyAsked on January 22, 2014 at 11:20 AMGreetings,I created a form in a Guest Account and I just created account and you guys linked it.Email:email@example.comI had a few responses come thru usin the guest account form can you help me track those entrys or tell me where to look thanks in advance.StephanieOriginal Ticket BelowAnswered by jedcadorna
Please create a seperate thread about your new concern so we can easily track the progress of each thread per single topic. You can title it as "How to check my form submissions?". Please use this link when posting a new threadhttp://ww.jotform.com/contact. We thank you for your cooperation.
- EliezerNAnswered on January 22, 2014 at 12:05 PM
Thanks letting us know about the creation of your free account.
Now, if your form has been already moved to your new free account and need to see the submissions your form has received, simply go to the Submissions page. Please follow these steps:
1. While being logged in your account go to MY FORMS page.
2. Then, select the form you want to see the Submissions.
3. And then, click on the Submissions button, there you will find all the submissions your form has received.
Please inform us if you need further assistance with this inquiry or kindly open new threads for unrealated questions.