- drakeladueAsked on January 22, 2014 at 11:35 AM
Not sure what I have done wrong. Any ideas?
This is a re-post of a comment on Confirmation Page Tricks
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on January 22, 2014 at 01:09 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
I checked you form and ran a few tests, and was able to reproduce the issue.
This is because a security feature has been enabled to prevent form creators from exloiting users by inserting scripts that would compromise security.
We apologize for this, and we have depreciated the guide to find a workaround.
Thank you for understanding.
- drakeladueAnswered on January 25, 2014 at 08:54 PM
So should I look for another solution/product?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on January 26, 2014 at 01:00 AM
I don't think it is very much appropriate for us to say that you may need to look for a different method, but if you have a good solution, we'd appreciate as well if you can share it with us. But at the same time, we will be looking for means on how to address this issue to find a work around.
I also submitted a feature request for reimplementation of this matter. Rest assured, as soon as we have answers, we'll inform you as soon as possible.
Thanks for your patience and we apologize for this inconvenience.
- drakeladueAnswered on January 27, 2014 at 03:17 PM
Thanks! I just wasn't clear on if you had this open or it was set aside.
- drakeladueAnswered on February 10, 2014 at 10:17 AM
Any updates or ETA?
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on February 10, 2014 at 10:37 AM
The feature request is still in deliberation.
We are willing, however, to get things running with your desired solution using workarounds.
Please open a new thread using this link and tell us the workflow you are looking for to achieve functionality (this is despite the confirmation page workaround)
We will look out for it.