- tarbellformsAsked on January 22, 2014 at 12:54 PM
I created a sub account w/ a read only option (view submissions only)
When the user logs in, there's nowhere that says "shared forms" or any where to view the forms. (see image attached)
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on January 22, 2014 at 02:16 PM
I am able to replicate the issue , user firstname.lastname@example.org
However, when going to the user account, I see nothing
Let me forward this to our 2nd level, so they can further investigate
- tarbellformsAnswered on January 22, 2014 at 02:26 PM
Yes, exactly what i'm experiencing. thank you for the help
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on January 22, 2014 at 03:50 PM
- JotForm SupportpaulsimpsonAnswered on January 23, 2014 at 03:20 PM
We are sorry for any inconvenience this caused you. It was due to a bug on our system which should nit be fixed.
- nickwolfAnswered on March 26, 2014 at 12:43 PM
I am having the same issues as the above poster.
- qcmfgreturnsAnswered on March 26, 2014 at 12:45 PM
As am I.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on March 26, 2014 at 02:39 PM
We are very aware of the problem, our developers are working on this to fix the issue ASAP.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on March 26, 2014 at 04:20 PM
The should now be fixed, but it may take some time for the database replication to catch up.