- ijanesAsked on January 22, 2014 at 03:25 PM
Dear ijanes, You have currently reached the limits of your account. Your forms are disabled now. Upgrade your account today to continue using JotForm; receive submissions, collect payments from your users and have more upload space. Upgrading is quick and easy:http://www.jotform.com/upgrade?username=ijanes Thanks for using JotForm, JotForm Teamhttp://www.jotform.com/
I have only used 13 of 100
why would my account ijanes be disabled?
- EliezerNAnswered on January 22, 2014 at 04:03 PM
Upon checking your account I found that you have reached your 10 SSL submissions limit not your 100 regular submissions. That is why you received the warning email. Please note that there are different types of submissions:
- Regular submissions: you can receive up to 100 per month.
- SSL Submissions: You can receive up to 10 per month. These submissions are the ones you received when using the form sucurely (HTTPS).
- Receive Payments: You can receive up to 10 payments through your forms. These are the ones that are sent from payment/orders form that you use to sell products/subscriptions etc.
So, you exceeded your 10SSL submissions. In order to to let you continue receiving the rest of the 100 submissiosn per month I reset your SSL submission counter to 5. Now to avoid continue receiving secure submissions uncheck the Secure form box from the Embed form wizard and update the code of your form embeded into your webpage:
Please inform us if you need further assistance with this inquiry.