- FelineTechAsked on January 23, 2014 at 12:09 PM
I have deleted any submission with attachments. But still it shows my account is using 18MB space.
Can you please let me know how I can clean it up?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on January 23, 2014 at 12:57 PM
Hi, you are right. I have escalated this issue to our second level, so I hope this will be fixed soon.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on January 27, 2014 at 10:28 PM
The reason for this issue is that you have a form in your trash that has file upload submissions. While you have not yet purged your forms, all uploaded files in those forms will still count.
Just go to your trash and permanently delete the form Fabia to refresh your uploads counter.
If you have further questions, please do let us know.
- dotcomUNDERGROUNDAnswered on January 28, 2014 at 08:10 AMThanks. Things are looking fine now.
I was not aware of the "trash" function. Can you please let me know the
function of the "Trash" and "Archive"?
- jedcadornaAnswered on January 28, 2014 at 08:16 AM
When you archive your form they will just be in your archive folder but the form is still accessible but once you delete your form it will be transfered into your trash folder and the form will not be accessible. You will get an error message "Form not found".