- reflectionsegAsked on January 23, 2014 at 04:00 PM
Is there an easy way to MOVE a form from one Jot Form account to another?
I've been processing forms for a client who now has their own account.
The import/clone option doesn't seem to work
Form is here:
Their account is reflectionseg
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on January 23, 2014 at 04:24 PM
Are you trying to move the form "Reflections Event Group" and its submissions onto their account?
For your information, only JotForm admins can do it. Please confirm that you want to move the form and submisisons using the source account chrisjaeger, and I will have it moved right away.
- reflectionsegAnswered on January 23, 2014 at 04:51 PM
Yes. That is requested/authorized. Thanks.
- reflectionsegAnswered on January 23, 2014 at 04:52 PM
Confirmed from my side also. Thanks.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on January 23, 2014 at 04:57 PM
You are posting as reflectionseg. Please log out then log in to the source account. Thanks!
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on January 23, 2014 at 05:00 PM
Disregard my last message. Just checked and found out you were using the same IPs.
Form has been moved.
- chrisjaegerAnswered on January 23, 2014 at 07:09 PM
Hi. Thanks. Yes, perfect.
There is one more in my chrisjaeger account that should be move to reflectionseg.
It's called Reflections Event Group in chrisjaeger.
It's got 8 submissions.
Can you do that one too?
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on January 23, 2014 at 08:20 PM
Done: Form Reflections Event Group 2 moved to reflectionseg from chrisjaeger as requested.