- ymcapcAsked on January 23, 2014 at 04:40 PM
I am researching online registration form, however I need to be able to print out the complete form created. Is this possible?
- jedcadornaAnswered on January 23, 2014 at 04:59 PM
Yes you can. You can modify and print this under "Submissions" section.
1. Click on your form then choose "Submissions"
2. Click on the Gear Icon then tick on "Show show headers and Text" then choose Print on the upper left to print your form.
- DammMusicAnswered on April 01, 2014 at 01:03 PM
Is there a way to only show the text feilds that have beenconditioned to show as the user fills out the form?
For example, my form is a contract that has different prices depending on which selections are made. When the customer is done filling out the form, I want to be able to e-mail them a pdf of there contract, showing just the pricing related to their purchase.
Here's my form:
- EliezerNAnswered on April 01, 2014 at 02:56 PM
There may be a workaround that can fit your needs, however, your inquiry differs a little from the original request of this thread. So, could you please open a new thread so that we can give you the extended instructions to accomplish such workaround?
You can open a new thread here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/answer.php
Thanks for your cooperation.