- wanganuipetmotelAsked on June 30, 2011 at 06:20 PM
Submission of forms, I am new to this and testing a booking enrolment form using jotforms. Is there a way to change what it says when the customer Clicks on the "submit" Button
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on June 30, 2011 at 06:45 PM
Thanks for asking. You can customize the "Thank You" message in the following way:
1. Load the form in question into the form builder
2. While on the Setup & Embed tab, click the button labelled Thank You and when the Thank You Page Wizard loads, select Thank You message and click Next
3. You should now be on the page where you can edit both what the message states and its appearance via the several buttons there. Experiment with the buttons as much as you wish, to get a feel for what's possible and when you're through, click Finish and save the form.
You could also have directed the submit button to load one of your own pages on submission, by selecting Custom URL on the first panel of the Thank You Page Wizard.
Well, that's it for now. If you require clarification on anything above, please feel free to ask for help. Our team is always ready to assist our users.
Welcome aboard JotForm! :)
- allanftdAnswered on June 30, 2011 at 11:05 PM
Sorry but your response did not show up properly in the thread. Kindly repost it by going to this direct link - http://www.jotform.com/answers/32293-Submit-button#2
We'll await your response so that we can assist you further. Thank you for using JotForm!