- sarbglazeAsked on January 24, 2014 at 02:45 PM
Your site doesn't appear to be working properly. Can you advise when it will be up again?
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on January 24, 2014 at 02:57 PM
Can you please flush your DNS cache? http://docs.cpanel.net/twiki/bin/view/AllDocumentation/ClearingBrowserCache. See if this resolves the problem.
I'm having similar problems. None of the expand/collapse features of my form work, and the text is all jumbled...also, this page looks to me as it did for the user above.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on January 24, 2014 at 03:16 PM
@sarbglaze and @email@example.com
Can you please clarify if GoDaddy is your DNS provider??
This is what our CDN provider posted 2 days ago
It seems that our edges are unable to resolve hostnames of customers that use GoDaddy as their primary DNS provider.
If you are using DNS services provided by GoDaddy, please follow these two steps.
First, please enable Origin IP Resolution within your control panel, as a temporary fix.
Secondly, we ask that you reach out to GoDaddy and have them whitelist our IP blocks within their DNS:
- sarbglazeAnswered on January 24, 2014 at 03:30 PMOh, after sending you the email I decided to try in Firefox instead of
Safari and it's working! Thank you ; )
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on January 24, 2014 at 03:32 PM
Oh great to know about it