- sedi0517Asked on January 27, 2014 at 07:38 AMPage URL:
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 27, 2014 at 08:12 AM
You can use the "Input Mask" of the textbox field
You can specify the number of character as well as the input type.
Hope this help. Inform us if you need more assistance.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on January 27, 2014 at 08:24 AM
Did you literally mean at least 10 digits or exactly 10?
- sedi0517Answered on January 27, 2014 at 08:27 AM
at least 10 digits
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on January 27, 2014 at 08:34 AM
Thank you for your response.
Then please follow Jonathan's advice and use the placeholder characters for your input mask, to a combination of exacly ten characters.
Most phone number formats are as follows: 000-000-0000
So the mask would be something like ###-###-####
Does this help? Please let us know.