- LucasAsked on January 27, 2014 at 01:12 PM
I've set up our form so that all of our products and their quantities can be selected by customers. I'm wondering if there is a way to tally their order at the bottom so that they know what the price will be of the order?
The "Purchase Order" button doesn't seem to allow me to sync the products I've set up on the page already so that they update the total amount.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on January 27, 2014 at 01:29 PM
Yes, you are right, the purchase order tool cannot import the products you have already set up on your form as those are ordinary fields not connected to one another.
For your desired output, the field calculation feature is the perfect solution.
Here's a demo for starters:
Note: I have added only the first 3 products to the calculation
Let me know if you need instructions on how to make your form work like.
- LucasAnswered on January 27, 2014 at 02:35 PM
Yes, that could work. How would I add that to my form (I still don't know how to find the calculation feature once I'm editing my form)?
Thanks in advance!
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on January 27, 2014 at 03:07 PM
1. Click on the field you want to "Show" the total calculation, click "Settings" icon.
2. Find and Click "Calculate Fields" button