- WrestlingNetworkWWEAsked on January 27, 2014 at 02:07 PM
My account has been suspended and i want to know why. i believe that this may be a problem because none of the forms i use contain anything that could have resulted in me being suspended.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on January 27, 2014 at 02:35 PM
You have multiple forms that ask for email accounts and passwords, hence the suspension.
What were these forms for, if not for phishing?
- WrestlingNetworkWWEAnswered on January 27, 2014 at 02:37 PM
ohh they are a really old forms. i forgot they were even there. i will gladly remove them if my account is reinstated.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on January 27, 2014 at 03:25 PM
Those are a lot of forms -- I don't think we can simply ignore them.
I also notice you are using the trademark WWE on your forms. If you can provide us a legitimate business website that you own (with proof), we will gladly reinstate your account. Otherwise, we may just have to decline your request.
- WrestlingNetworkWWEAnswered on January 27, 2014 at 06:25 PM
i dont want any of these forms. i just want to be able to use the 2 newest forms.
- WrestlingNetworkWWEAnswered on January 27, 2014 at 06:32 PMall of those forms were for a website that no longer exists
- jedcadornaAnswered on January 27, 2014 at 06:50 PM
Sorry we can't reinstate your account as it was obviously used for phishing. It will remain suspended.