- olasdesignsAsked on January 28, 2014 at 02:40 AM
The following code does not work on the html of my Jotform Thank You. However, when I create a HTML page on my website, it works.
<form enctype="application/x-www-form-urlencoded" method="get"><input type="button" value="Print This Page!" /></form>
In fact it changes to this: <form enctype="application/x-www-form-urlencoded" method="get"><input onclick="window.print()" type="button" value="Print This Page!" /></form>
The picture will show buttons. Please help.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 28, 2014 at 04:13 AM
You may need to add it using the custom Thank You message HTML source code.
I tested it on this form http://form.jotform.me/form/40271825296457. You can check also.
Hope this help. Inform us if you need further assistance.
- olasdesignsAnswered on January 28, 2014 at 10:37 AM
I used this code on my Thank you using the Html. Following is a link to the copy I made from Jotform to my site. The first one is the one copied from Jotform. The second one is the one I added in my site. The second one works.
I tested yours and it did not print.
http://hairextensionsweaves.com/test/printtest2.html The first Print Button was added in Jotform. The second
added in my site. The first one does not work, the second one does.
Here is the link to the one from Jotform
http://jotformpro.com/form/40268028834961 When you try to print from either Print Button it does not print.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on January 28, 2014 at 11:31 AM
- olasdesignsAnswered on January 28, 2014 at 11:45 AM
- veniformAnswered on February 03, 2014 at 06:35 AM
Any updates on allowing "print button" code on the thank you page? Thanks
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on February 03, 2014 at 09:14 AM
Please be patient as the escalated issue is deliberated.
- jodybAnswered on February 10, 2014 at 09:47 PM
Any guess as to when the Thank You page print button will be functional?
- olasdesignsAnswered on February 10, 2014 at 09:51 PM
Yes. I am anxous also. I am thinking about adding a link to another page with the print code attached. I will come back and share if it works.
- CesarAnswered on February 10, 2014 at 10:04 PM
Thank you for your input. Once there are any updates to the ticket elevated to the Dev Team, they will update this thread. Thank you.
- mikujikuAnswered on December 07, 2016 at 10:49 AM
Any news regarding that?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on December 07, 2016 at 11:22 AM
I think this particular request was deserted most probably because there are other ways to print a page like pressing Ctrl+P combination on your keyboard.
Anyway, I think this is still somehow useful for the non-tech-savvy users so I have re-opened this ticket for reconsideration. We'll inform you here once this is implemented.