- sheribarkerAsked on July 01, 2011 at 01:34 PM
The "Next" button on our form is not working on the iPhone or iPad when using Safari. I did try another 3rd party browser -Atomic Web Browser- and got it to work.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on July 02, 2011 at 12:30 AM
Let me know if this helps or not.
To get your form's iframe codes:
1. Go to Setup & Embed tab
2. Click Embed Form
3. Click iFrame
4. Copy the codes provided in the succeeding screen
Feel free to contact us again if the problem still persists.
- sheribarkerAnswered on July 02, 2011 at 11:33 AM
- sheribarkerAnswered on July 02, 2011 at 12:14 PM
I put the form in an iframe and that resolved the issue with the Page Breaks. However, a new issue came up with the Number fields not functioning correctly. I have changed those fields to text boxes, but would like to change them back to NUmbers if you can resolve the issue. Thanks!
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on July 02, 2011 at 12:37 PM
I see that you're still using the default Embed <> codes for your form. Because of that, the page breaks are still behaving erratically.
With regards to your new issue, we usually advise our users to create separate threads for multiple unrelated questions for a more effective and focused discussion but for this time I'm gonna go ahead an answer your question.
Number fields are a fairly new element introduced with HTML 5. As such, a lot of browsers do not support it yet and will display an ordinary textbox instead, as in your case.
Let me know if you have follow-up questions. Thanks!
- sheribarkerAnswered on July 02, 2011 at 12:40 PM
The form I'm now using is here: http://lineum.com/rental-application/
It is an iframe and I have tested it on the iPad in Safari and it all worked. Thanks for your help. I will change to using the spinners for those fields.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on July 03, 2011 at 10:48 AM
Glad to know that everything's fine now on your end. Feel free to ask around the forums if you have other questions that are related to Jotform and your account.