- kmarimon1Asked on July 01, 2011 at 01:40 PM
Anyone know how to fix this? (Look at the hover box)
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on July 01, 2011 at 11:54 PM
Your form's width is 1000px, while your website's main content division is set to 940px, thus the hover text gets cut off. Solution to this is change your form's width to 940px, so that the form fits well on your site.
I went ahead and applied the necessary changes to your form. Your embedded form looks perfectly fine now on my end. Please check to confirm if you see the same results as I do.
Let me know if I can be of further help. Thanks.
- kmarimon1Answered on July 03, 2011 at 11:23 AM
Thanks alot!! Very helpful, great support! Now is there any way to get the hover text closer to too each field?
I really wish there was some sort of css dictionary for developers.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on July 03, 2011 at 11:31 AM
Try this CSS fix:
Increase the value to make the hover text closer to the form fields.
To inject that css code onto your form:
1. Go to Setup & Embed tab
2. Click Preferences Form button
3. Choose Form Styles tab
4. Copy and paste the css code in the Inject Custom CSS textarea
Let me know how this works for you.
As for your request of a CSS dictionary, you may want to download Firebug add-on for Firefox. It will definitely help you in figuring out which css selectors affect which page element.
- kmarimon1Answered on July 11, 2011 at 11:38 AM
That worked great! Sorry for the late response!