- kengreeneAsked on January 28, 2014 at 10:08 AM
My account information - forms, data - looks like it will be deleted in about two hours (12 noon EST) and I really do not want to lose my forms/data.
The username I just paid to upgrade was knrgreene (see attached screen shot). The account I WANT to upgrade is under username kengreene.
Can this be transferred to my kengreene account??
I can be reached at email@example.com or by phone at 610-613-9107.
Thank you for your assistance.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on January 28, 2014 at 10:43 AM
Please be noted that we do not delete any forms and submission records. If your account is over quota, all your forms will be disabled but it restill remain in your account. Once you upgrade you will get access to all your forms.
I have manually upgraded your account and it is now Premium.
- kengreeneAnswered on January 28, 2014 at 11:03 AM
Thank you so much!! I love JotForm!
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on January 28, 2014 at 11:06 AM
You are welcome.
I'm very pleased that I was able to help you.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.
- kengreeneAnswered on January 28, 2014 at 11:10 AMSure will. Have a great day!
CAPA Coordinator / Social Media Community Manager
*Overton High School for the Creative and Performing Arts*
1770 Lanier Lane
Memphis, TN 38117
*phone*: (901) 416-2042
State Educational Technology Chair
*Tennessee Music Education Association*