- frankwtierneyAsked on January 28, 2014 at 11:48 AM
I was able to embed forms into Schoology.com for the last two years... and they show up on mobile devices, but they aren't showing up in Chrome, Firefox, or IE now.
It seems as though the embedding code is not working.
For whatever reason, the code keeps appearing despite the properly placement in it's HTML editor section of the UI.
- EliezerNAnswered on January 28, 2014 at 12:28 PM
Did you already try embeding the form using iFrame code? If not, please give it a try, that may resolve the issue. It is also possible that you have updated your webpage code lately by adding some script and that is causing conflicts with your form script. In that case the best solution is to use the iFrame code. So, here is how to get the iFrame code: Getting the form iFrame code
Now, if the issue persists, kindly provide the exact URL of the page where the form is embeded so that we can further investigate.
- ubreslifeAnswered on January 28, 2014 at 12:40 PMI have tried all of the possible embedding options including iframe.
I cannot give you access to the page, because it is a private educational site. I’m just curious what types of things would cause it to no longer work when it had been for so long.
- EliezerNAnswered on January 28, 2014 at 01:05 PM
No problem if you cannot share the URL with us.
So, lets try this trouble shooting steps:
1. If embeding the form using iframe does not work either, you may try using the iFrame code but without the script part of the code. So, the iframe you should use should be like this one, for example:
<iframe id="JotFormIFrame" onload="window.parent.scrollTo(0,0)" allowtransparency="true" src="//form.jotformpro.com/form/40264564XXXXX" frameborder="0" style="width:100%; height:465px; border:none;" scrolling="no"></iframe>
2. If that still does not work, it is possible that your form needs to be embeded securely (https) in your website as it is a secure page. You can convert a form secure by checking the Secure form box in the Embed form wizard:
Then, copy the desired code and embed it to your website.
Please inform us if this helps or if you need further assistance with this issue.