- corcoranceAsked on April 15, 2010 at 10:44 AM
A few issues so far:
1. More serious: I've received an email of a submission where the response to a second question was submitted into the first answer field. The results on the website show one set of results, the email a ver different set of responses. BIG PROBLEM as my staff only reviews the email submissionts, not the online version. Can you look into this please???
2. I'm receving duplicate emails of some, but not all submissions from one of our form to two different email addresses. Any suggestion on how to fix this?
3. The format of the email is not as user friendly as the old version. Are we able to control the look of the email?
4. The new system for setting up emailed submissions, etc.. is very confusing. I know the "envelope" is supposed to make things clearer, but it is not. Are there better instructions somewhere that have been written since the upgrade?
- cstbstaffAnswered on April 15, 2010 at 01:33 PMI am having similar problems. Also, tried the conditional emails to much failure and can't find a place to delete the conditions.