- call2budyAsked on July 03, 2011 at 02:26 AMPage URL:
- call2budyAnswered on July 03, 2011 at 02:29 AM
hi guyz yesterday you unsuspend my form thanx for that , which was regestring form , but on my website there are two forms one is regestring and the other one is paypal payment , i am afarid that the payment one will not be suspend my account in future so plz have a look to my website and aprove that also plz www.call2budy.com .
Your service is great , once my website will recieve traffic i definitely buy you premium package.
- allanftdAnswered on July 03, 2011 at 04:10 AM
We have already whitelisted your Loginfree form. We don't find any issues with your other form (Payment for Dialler) so far.
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance. Thank you for using JotForm!
- call2budyAnswered on July 03, 2011 at 04:54 AM
oh k thanx for ur help
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on July 03, 2011 at 05:17 AM
In your Loginfree form I have taken the liberty of changing the subheading from "By regestring , you will get 10 cent free in your account" to "By registering, you will get 10 cents free in your account".
Hope you don't mind.
- call2budyAnswered on July 03, 2011 at 06:38 AM
hey thanx man , actually i made that forms in hurry so didnt check my mistake :D
- call2budyAnswered on July 06, 2011 at 02:16 AM
How to make username of minimum 6 length ??? any option or its not in there
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on July 06, 2011 at 03:19 AM
Unfortunately there is no option to set a minimum character
length for the fields within JotForm tool. As a suggestion you can
To download the full source codes for your form:
1. Go to Setup & Embed
2. Click the Embed Form button
3. Choose Source
4. Copy the code displayed
minimum length character requirement for the username.
Hope this helps, let us know if you have further questions.
- call2budyAnswered on July 06, 2011 at 03:32 AM
- asdAnswered on July 29, 2017 at 04:49 PM