- memeforlifeAsked on July 03, 2011 at 12:40 PM
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on July 03, 2011 at 01:02 PM
To use an image as background to your form:
1. Open your form in the Form Builder
2. Go to Setup & Embed > Preferences
3. Click "Form Styles" tab
4. In the background textfield, enter this code:
Replace the url with the url of the image that you want to use as background. You must have that image file uploaded on your webhost or on a 3rd party image hosting service.
Let me know if you need more help in implementing this solution.
- realabstractmkeAnswered on August 10, 2011 at 10:51 PM
This works perfectly.. but what if I dont want it repeating.. only centered on form?
- allanftdAnswered on August 10, 2011 at 11:32 PM
Please paste the following in the Background field of your form's Properties:
url(enter the url of the image you want) no-repeat center
as shown here:
Please try and let us know how it goes. Thank you for using JotForm!
- realabstractmkeAnswered on August 11, 2011 at 12:46 AM
Awesome! Perfect.. so happy with this site and the fast support.
- allanftdAnswered on August 11, 2011 at 01:06 AM
You're welcome, thank you also for the opportunity to help! If you need further assistance, please do let us know.
Thank you for using JotForm!