- tracywongphotoAsked on February 01, 2014 at 12:54 PM
I noticed that a cloned form writes to the same integrated Google Spreadsheet for results. I tried disabling the integration on one of the forms, then retrying the integration, then I got an error.
Should I not be cloning my forms after getting integration?
I've also tried unlinking both forms from Google Spreadsheet, and now both forms get an error when trying to link back to Google Spreadsheet.
- tracywongphotoAnswered on February 01, 2014 at 01:01 PM
I found this other forum thread addressing my problem:
But I got a server error popup message when trying to clear my form cache, even after clearing my browser cache.
- snaplashAnswered on February 01, 2014 at 02:23 PM
I have the same issue. Even created new forms with new Jotform account and new Gmail account and it still will not integrate.
I get the Error message.
Tried on different browsers also but without any luck. Very frustrating and in desperate need for this to work.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 01, 2014 at 05:37 PM
Our apologies. The issue with Google Spreadsheet is already reported to our developers, and they are now looking into the problem. We'll update you here once this get fix.
Thanks for reporting.
- alp_denizAnswered on February 03, 2014 at 02:58 AM
The problem is just resolved. Please accept our apologies.
- fabglobalAnswered on February 03, 2014 at 09:45 AM
It is not resolved, i still have the same problem
stillAn error occured during integration.
- jedcadornaAnswered on February 03, 2014 at 09:55 AM
I was able to see same error. I have reopened this ticket. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- fabglobalAnswered on February 03, 2014 at 10:05 AM
When do you think this is fixed, i have to clone 300 times each with seperate google integration.
- jedcadornaAnswered on February 03, 2014 at 10:14 AM
I have coordinated this with our dev team and will update this thread once this is fixed. Thank you for your patience and our apology for any inconvenience.
- tracywongphotoAnswered on February 03, 2014 at 01:53 PM
Thank you for the updates! I look forward to this problem getting fixed.
- jedcadornaAnswered on February 03, 2014 at 04:35 PM
Integration is working now. Can you please try re-integrating your google spreadsheet. Our developer updated us about this issue and said it was already fixed.
- tracywongphotoAnswered on February 03, 2014 at 07:42 PM
Thank you @jedcadorna!
I've tested both forms and they are now integrating properly into separate google spreadsheets. Perfect!
Just for future reference, is integration supposed to work when I clone a form, even if it's already activated in the original? Thanks again.
- jedcadornaAnswered on February 03, 2014 at 08:05 PM
For new cloned form you need to integrate the form again as it is not tied to the original form's integration with spreadsheet. That would 1 form 1 integration.
- tracywongphotoAnswered on February 03, 2014 at 08:20 PM
I found out the answer myself. But it seems that I actually need to integrate both forms again.
This was what happened:
1. I cloned form A to form B.
2. Without doing any integration actively, any answers from form B overwrote form A's results.
3. I went into form B's integration and it was already integrated, from cloning. I deactivated and reactivated.
4. Form A's integration no longer worked.
5. I had to go to form A and remove then reintegrate.
Is there a more direct way of doing this? Can I request that once a form is cloned, all integrations are removed so I don't have to go back and forth removing and reactivating integration?
- jedcadornaAnswered on February 03, 2014 at 08:52 PM
May I kindly request you create a seperate ticket about the new issue so we can forward this to our developer and have this rectified. It would also be easy to track the progress of each ticket and not to confuse the reader about the main topic of each thread. Please use this link when creating a new thread http://www.jotform.com/contact.
- tracywongphotoAnswered on February 05, 2014 at 03:57 AM
OK thanks. It's closely related to my original topic but I can start a new thread specifically on the strange integration issues.