- VisionProCleaningAsked on February 02, 2014 at 10:48 PM
No matter which of MY FORMs that I click on, it will only show me one form. Even if I try to create a new form, it shows the same "work order" form. I am unclear what the problem is, but I need it resolved asap please.
Thanks so much!
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 03, 2014 at 04:13 AM
I checked your account and can see that you have a lot of forms. So it is puzzling if you can see only 1 form on your end.
For initial troubleshooting, can you please do the ff: steps
1. Clear your browser's cache. Close the browser and open again.
2. Login to your VisionProCleaning Jotform account http://www.jotform.com/login
3. Go to your My Forms page http://www.jotform.com/myforms/
4. Check if you are able to see all your forms.
5. Select any of your form. Click on Edit button
6. You should now be inside the form builder in edit mode of the form.
Please inform us if any of the steps I suggested did not work on your end.