- cosatlAsked on July 04, 2011 at 08:45 AM
I have a check box with 3 checkboxes. The 3rd checkbox says "Other", and if that is checked, I'd like a text box to appear below which says "If "Other", please specify:".
Is this possible? Thank you for any suggestions!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on July 04, 2011 at 08:53 AM
We already have that feature. Simply click on Allow Other button on the toolbar.
- colt45onAnswered on September 27, 2011 at 01:58 PM
This option is not showing for me. Is there a setting I need to toggle on or something to get "allow other" to show?
- fxrAnswered on September 27, 2011 at 04:57 PM
There is no setting you have to toggle on or off.
Are you sure you are clicking the properties:radio tab , so that you can see its menu toobar including the Allow Other button?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 28, 2011 at 01:43 AM
Isee that you are using checkboxes. Allow Other is not available on checkbox questions. You will need to create a separate a question for that.