- nicolealoAsked on February 03, 2014 at 12:54 PM
Is there an app or widget that sends the person filling out the form an answer or link that corresponds with the question or item being check off of a form?
- EliezerNAnswered on February 03, 2014 at 02:07 PM
Yes, you can accomplish what you need by creating multiple Autoresponder emails and setting up conditional logics so that you can automatically send emails with certain inform to the form submitter according to their choice. So, kindly follow these steps:
1. After creating the form proceed to setup the Autoresponder emails. Here is how to create Autoresponders: Creating a form autoresponder
Create one autoresponder per each item/question you have and also edit the autoresponder content according to your item/question.
You can change the content from the Compose Email wizard:
2. Then proceed to setup the conditions:
- Go to the Conditions Wizard and select Send an Email after Submission option
- Then the first of your conditions must be like this:
You do not need to enter anything in the "email to" field, the variable will appear itself. Your other conditions will be similar.
Finally, save your conditions and your form.
Please inform us if you need further assistance with this inquiry.
- nicolealoAnswered on February 04, 2014 at 12:20 PMthank you! is there a way to do multiple answers on just one email?
For instance I have a question that says to check all that apply.
This service and support is much appreciated!
- KadeJMAnswered on February 04, 2014 at 01:12 PM
It depends on how you want it configured. Currently all of your answers to your fields are tied to tags within your email notification's template.
The only way that would work is if for instance you had a Question on your form that was asked via checkboxes or even a checkall option then Yes this should show up inside your submission and also in your email notification to you. However, what it won't work with is a radio button or a dropdown because those are designed to work only with one selected answer.