- twayne01Asked on February 04, 2014 at 02:34 PM
I set up the forms and the account for the year for a social club. I am resigning from the leadership position in that club. Might I transfer the account and forms to one of the other club leaders?
- EliezerNAnswered on February 04, 2014 at 02:46 PM
If all what you need is to transfer/move your forms to another account, let me inform you that is something that we need to do for you as it is not possible from your side. To move your forms we need the next details:
1. You need to make the request while being logged in the account where the form are hosted currently.
2. Share with us the URL of the forms you wish to move.
3. Share with us the Username of the target account where the forms will be moved to.
We will wait for your reply.
- twayne01Answered on February 04, 2014 at 04:30 PMOK, but can the new account take over the level of use I (actually the
club reimbursed me) paid for? I will be abandoning my use of JotForm
after the transfer.
- CesarAnswered on February 04, 2014 at 04:56 PM
In the case you no longer will use a premium account. All you need to do is have your JotForm subscription account canceled and the user that will keep the forms can upgrade their account.
Do let us know if you wish to continue, also kindly provide the username the forms will go from and to. Thank you.