- chucknoland2Asked on July 05, 2011 at 10:41 AM
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on July 05, 2011 at 11:36 AM
Is your question about copying forms from another account or website or duplicating a form in your account?
Either way, these can be accomplished by doing the following instructions:
1. Go to My Forms
2. Click New Form
3. In the New Form Wizard, choose Import Form
4. Choose "From a web page" if you want to import a form from another account or another website, then Enter the url of the form in a textbox that appears when you select this option
5. Choose "Clone an existing form" to duplicate one of the forms in your account then choose the form from a dropdown that appears
6. Click Continue
You will then be redirected to the imported/cloned form in edit mode. The form is automatically saved in your account.
Let me know if I misunderstood your question or if you have other queries or concerns. Thank you and have a great day!