- BillAsked on July 05, 2011 at 11:34 AM
Hi, I created a form the someone fills and sends me an order. What I need to do - if possible - is to enter a text area that I will fill in with the terms of the service but I need this text area/box to be non editable by the users.
Is there a way to do that?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on July 05, 2011 at 12:04 PM
Follow the instructions below:
1. Insert a free text field in your form. It can be found under the Power Tools section
2. Click on the added field and then click the HTML button in the toolbar to bring up a textarea for the codes
3. Paste these codes in the textearea:
<textarea cols="80" rows="20" disabled="disabled">Terms of service text goes here</textarea>
Modify the value of cols and rows to adjust the textarea's height and width. You may also replace disabled="disabled" with readonly="readonly" to allow highlighting and copying.
4. Click OK then save your form
Let me know if you're having difficulties implementing this solution. Please feel free to ask around the forum if you have other questions or concerns. Thanks!
- BillAnswered on July 05, 2011 at 01:13 PM
I need it to have Scrollbars. That's what I mean. Sorry I had forgoten the word. Can we do that?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on July 05, 2011 at 01:40 PM
The textarea automatically generates a scrollbar if the contents do not fit inside it.