- charleshesterAsked on February 05, 2014 at 01:08 PM
my clients receive this "form unavailable" message on submission.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 05, 2014 at 01:58 PM
Upon checking your form, I can see that the reason whay is unavailable, is because the form´s limit is set to 1:
On the edit mode of your form, click on Setup&Embed, click on Preferences and then on Form Limits. You can increase the limit or leave as blanck to avoid having any problems.
- pinoytechAnswered on February 05, 2014 at 02:17 PM
For some reason, your response came out empty. Request you to please post it again using this link: http://www.jotform.com/answers/328869
- charleshesterAnswered on February 05, 2014 at 02:30 PM
problem resolved, thank you.
- pinoytechAnswered on February 05, 2014 at 02:48 PM
Great! If you need our assistance again, please feel free to contact us at anytime.
Have a nice day!