- AlyssaAsked on February 05, 2014 at 03:28 PM
I have a client who will need to receive applications online. He needs a form that can do all of the following:
1. Ability to upload documents to the form
2. Ability for the candidate to input their personal information.
3. Ability for the candidate to answer multiple choice questions via a survey or poll. AND be able to go back to prior questions should they need to change their answers.
Can JotForm do all of this?
Also, where are your forms hoste once they are created? Does the client need to host the form on his site? Can he host it on his site?
I look forward to hearing from you.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 05, 2014 at 03:46 PM
1. That's possible. Upload field is under Form Tools when you create a form in the form builder.
2. This is one of Jotform's main capability, be able to capture users information using the form fields. Just drag the appropriate fields to your form to create fields that asks user information.
3. Here's a guide to achieve this functionality. https://www.jotform.com/help/40-How-to-Let-Users-Update-Their-Form-Submissions-at-a-Later-Date
With Jotform, hosting the form to your server is not required but you have the option to do so. You can take your direct form URL if you'd like to your share your form directly to your users after it's published. You can also use the provided embed codes and embed the form to your websites or you can download your form source code and host it on your server.
Let us know should you have further questions or concerns about this.
Thanks for using Jotform!