- corcoranceAsked on April 15, 2010 at 10:53 AM
I love the potential of the new version of Jotform, but it seems there are alot of bugs to work out.
Any chance we could roll back to v2 and let the more adventerous among us work with the new version as a beta until the bugs are worked out.
I wouldn't mind testing a limited number of my forms in the new version, but my critical forms need more stability than v3 is providing this week.
don't get me wrong - I know you've all worked really hard on this and it will be fantastic, but currently the transition is too much, too soon with too many bugs - and is hurting our ability to do ours jobs.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on April 15, 2010 at 11:57 AMThat's actually why we re-enabled the old version. If you would like you can keep using the previous version:
- corcoranceAnswered on April 15, 2010 at 04:23 PM
Thanks - so silly question... if I go back to using v2 how will my forms be effected by v3?
and can I still experiment with v3 (with test forms) while using v2 for my day to day forms?
You have a great product and I'm looking forward to using v3 eventually, but yesterday and today have been a bit tough on us...
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on April 16, 2010 at 07:10 AMYes, you can use both versions at the same time and we can get your changes migrated to the version 3 later when you are ready to completely switch.
Just do not edit the same form on both versions. If you do that v2 version will override the changes on v3 version of the form.
- corcoranceAnswered on April 16, 2010 at 10:58 AM
Good to know - thanks!