- needacarshippedAsked on February 05, 2014 at 08:03 PM
I changed my email address, and my website submissions are still going to my old email address, my old email was email@example.com my new address is firstname.lastname@example.orgPage URL:
- CarinaAnswered on February 05, 2014 at 08:57 PM
If you wish your form submissions to get to another email address you need to change the recipient email in the notification email. This should be performed in each form:
Please check our guide on how to set up email notifications for more details.
Kindly let us know if you need more assistance.
- needacarshippedAnswered on February 05, 2014 at 09:10 PMI did change it and it still is not directing them to my new email
- needacarshippedAnswered on February 05, 2014 at 09:20 PMi dont want a additional email i want to change where it is directed to my
new email, it wont work
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 05, 2014 at 10:22 PM
If this is the form http://www.jotform.us/form/20636622734149 in question, please check the Notification e-mail setup and apply the suggested correction below
(click image to enlarge)
If you intend to use custom Reply-to-Email in the notification, the e-mail account should be authenticated first. Refer to the 2 guides below on how to
Hope this help. Please inform us if issue persist.