- biiainsuranceAsked on February 05, 2014 at 10:36 PM
Good Evening All,
I think one last round of questions and the form will go live :o)
When this form is submitted, who all will get an email ?
My hope is that it goes something like this ....
- Client gets a copy of what was submitted
- Email configured in form will get an email
- Account creator for Authorize.net will get an email from Authorize.net showing successful
Wondering, if that is the structure, is it possible to get the Authorize.net email going to the same email as the form recipient ?
Hope this all makes sense ... also still referencing "form_40187615170148"
- CesarAnswered on February 05, 2014 at 11:40 PM
I do see that only one Email Alert and no Email AutoResponder is set up on your form: 40187615170148.
Meaning that at this time I can assure you one your required three emails will be sent out. Which is the email you will receive once a user submits your form.
For the user to receive an email, you need to create an Auto Responder Email Alert. The steps to create such Email Alert can be found here: Creating-a-Form-Autoresponder.
In regards to an Authorize.Net email. Kindly verify such setting is enabled on their end.
How do I change my E-mail Notifications Settings? (Auth.Net Support)
Do let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.