- BMM365Asked on February 06, 2014 at 04:23 AM
Hi I added a form to my site www.businessmoneymatters.co.uk. it was originally in French (I think?), but I changed all the text to English and also chose English aas the main language etc.. but on testing it.. the form is coming back in French?
Can you help or will I need to choose a different form?
- pinoytechAnswered on February 06, 2014 at 05:05 AM
Upon checking your form, I found out that you haven't update your email notification yet after the changes you made from French to English.
In order to fix this and received notification in English language, just simply remove/delete your current notifications and create a new one.
Feel free to contact us again if you need further assistance.
- pinoytechAnswered on February 06, 2014 at 05:09 AM
Note: If you make some changes/updates in your form, you need to either manually update your email notification or re-create it cause it won't automatically update once you made some changes like adding or deleting some fields on your form.
- BMM365Answered on February 06, 2014 at 10:30 AM
Hi, Just did another test.. the emails are looking like this?? How do I get them to look the way they did earlier >>i.e. Question AND Answer.. (only in English LOL
Business Telecoms Mobiles
Merchant Services Mobile Terminal
New to Cards?
Business Cash Advance
Contact Name undxcxcvzefined undvxvxefined
Business Name undefinedxvxvxvxvx
Phone Number undefinedvxvxvxv
Best Time To Call undefinedxvxvx
Business Address Street Address: undvxvxvefined
Street Address Line 2: undefinedxvxvxvxvx
State / Province: undefinevxvxvxd
Postal / Zip Code: vxvxvx
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2014 05:09:39 -0500
Subject: Re: Answers are being sent in French
- EliezerNAnswered on February 06, 2014 at 11:12 AM
To fix it simply create a new Notification following these steps:
1. Click on "Setup & Embed" tab on the form builder toolbar
2. Click on "Email Alerts"
3. Click on "Add New Email"
4. Select "Notification Email" option & click next.
5. Select/choose fields for the "Sender Details" and fill out the "Recipient E-mail" with an appropriate email address. Click next.
6. Then, all your form fields will appear in a table as you wish. Put in your form notification subject line, complete your notification layout and click Finish. You're done.
Please inform us if you need further assistance with this inquiry.