- Dave VasudevanAsked on July 05, 2011 at 03:39 PM
I am working on a web site for a friend using iWeb, I need to include a simple contact form, need help, and would like to know if there is any charge for it.
I have copied the code and pasted it on the iWeb site, how do I send the collected data as an email to my friend upon clcking submit button.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on July 05, 2011 at 10:13 PM
Thanks for asking. The recipient email address in the notification needs to be changed from yours to your friend's, so that whatever data is submitted will show up in his/her inbox.
Here's how to do that:
1. Login to your JotForm Account and click the My Forms link at the top of the page
2. Click your form and then the Edit button that appears
3. When the form loads in the builder, click the Email Alerts button
4. Click Notification
5. Click the Reply-To and Recipient Settings button
6. On the bottom right of the envelope, in the Recipient E-mail field, replace your email address with that of your friend (Actually, if you would like to receive notification of the submissions too, that is possible)
7. Click Finish and save the form
That's it! Please see the following link for more information:
As to a charge, so long as the total number of submissions made via forms in your account don't exceed 100 in a calendar month, you'll be fine. However, if they exceed 100, you will not be able to receive any more submissions for the month: You're not charged anything - your forms just won't be usable for the rest of the month. If you want to increase your allotment, that's where the charge comes in. Pleasse see our Pricing page for details.
Should you require clarification on anything, please feel free to ask your question via this link http://www.jotform.com/answers/32933-Question-on-a-simple-contact-form- and our team will be glad to assist you wherever we can.