- tourkickAsked on July 05, 2011 at 05:23 PM
What is the PDF in the Dropbox for anyways?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on July 06, 2011 at 04:36 AM
The pdf files contains the information submitted by your users along
with the uploaded file. This lets you keep track of the uploaded files
associated with the submission.
Hope this helps.
- tourkickAnswered on July 06, 2011 at 01:30 PM
May I request adding a "file size" indicator on that PDF, alongside each filename? That would help guesstimate how long to expect waiting before Dropbox finishes downloading it to my hard drive. (re: http://www.jotform.com/answers/32955-Dropbox-Upload-Speed)
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on July 06, 2011 at 01:59 PM
That is a pretty neat suggestion. I will add this to our user request list to see what our developers can do about it. Thanks!
- tourkickAnswered on July 06, 2011 at 02:01 PM
*clapping hands* :)