- blackburnnewhopeAsked on February 06, 2014 at 06:19 PM
Further to my other question about integration - it seems that the mailchimp integration is also not working.
I wanted to be able to have players register and automatically fill in a mailing list with Mailchimp. I have parents (2) and players (up to 3) on the form. I understand that Jotform does not currently support putting multiple email addresses from one form into mailchimp, however it doesn't appear that any are being entered into my list.
I followed the integration
- entered the api key
- added them to a list - selected from a drop down
- selected 'send contacts to mailchimp = allways
- map fields - allows me to select Full Name - which I matched to 'Parent/Guardian 1' - I don't seem to be able to map anything else
- I continue and finish - and it says its ready to go
No emails end up in my mailing list following entry into the form...
form is formID=40160983600852
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on February 06, 2014 at 09:02 PM
You can create a list where fields with proper validation should match the same type in your form
For example, Mailchimp provides a field with email validation by default, however, you can add a TextBox in your mailchimp list, as your secondary email field(s)
Then do the same and add a textbox in your form with email validation
Once you have the textboxes at both sides, you'll be able to add secondary email fields to the integration. It should be the same process for extra fields on both emails and names
Please make sure the list fields in at Mailchimp said got the same type of field validations in order to map them corectly
Another suggestion for you would be to create a new API key.
Please refer to this guide: http://kb.mailchimp.com/article/where-can-i-find-my-api-key
- blackburnnewhopeAnswered on February 15, 2014 at 10:41 PM
the problem is that when I go to match fields within the integration box - there is one default
Full Name: I can match that with one of the 'full name fields' on the form
then when I select Add New Option, the Drop Down field gives me NO choices to select a field - e.g. email or anything....
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 16, 2014 at 04:16 AM
I suggest that you first create a new API key in your Mailchimp account and then use the new key to integrate MC to JotForm.During integration, in the Choose a List option make sure to assign your MC list that have matching fields to the form you are integrating. This way in the mapping field option the fields to map will matchHope this help. Inform us if issue persist.Thanks.