- firstname.lastname@example.orgAsked on February 07, 2014 at 07:24 AM
I created a form that was working a few days ago. But now when I link to the form url, the only thing that appears is the form header (or image). When the form was working, I had an issue with it that I could not seem to correct. The calculations for each section will only work if there is more than one amount entered within that section. If there is only one amount entered, the total for that section is blank, but I need for it to reflect the single amount entered or a sum of the multiple amounts entered.
1. Please let me know why the form is no longer working.
2. Can the calculation be corrected to show a total for single entries as well as multiple entries?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 07, 2014 at 08:36 AM
If this is the form http://www.jotformpro.com/form/33277561036959 you were referring to,
I was able to view it just fine.
If you have embedded the form on a website, please share to us the URL of the website where we can also test.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 07, 2014 at 08:42 AM
First off, our apologies for any inconveniences caused.
1. Should be fixed now after resaving your form. This might be related to the updates made on the form collapse recently, however, a fixed was also released right away.
2. Since this question does not relate to the first one, we'd suggest if you could post it to a separate thread.
- email@example.comAnswered on February 07, 2014 at 09:40 AMThat issue seems to have corrected itself. But what about my 2nd question regarding this form?
Carma Productions, Inc.
1116 W. Peachtree Street
Atlanta, GA 30309
Visit us on the web!
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 07, 2014 at 09:46 AM
Please create a new separate thread regarding the 2nd question. Use this link http://www.jotform.com/contact/
I am sorry, but we do have a policy of at least 1 topic/question per thread only. This makes the support more efficient and effective.
You can just copy your 2nd question here and paste it on the new thread. Will help also if you provide more details about it.
We will attend to it at once