- WW1HAAsked on February 07, 2014 at 05:05 PM
I use Constant Contact to send out email blasts. Can I create a JotForm survey and send it via CC? I cannot find a way in my CC account to do this.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on February 07, 2014 at 05:41 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
Yes, it is possible to create Opt-in Constant Contact integrated forms with us. Please check an Integration option under Setup & Embed tab:
If you need any further assistance, please let us know.
- krissy10Answered on February 12, 2014 at 11:45 AM
I get an error after clicking on the constant contact integration option.
- pinoytechAnswered on February 12, 2014 at 12:28 PM
Sorry for the inconvenience that may have caused. Can you please try logging out from Jotform, clear your browsers cache and cookies then log back in. After that, please do the integration again.
Please update us for any progress and provide us screenshot also if the said issue still persists.
- krissy10Answered on February 16, 2014 at 06:23 AM
resolved. Thank you!