- alloccasionsAsked on February 08, 2014 at 04:14 AM
I created two jotform accounts and now am confused as to which form is on which and which account is paid
Is there any way of combining the two?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on February 08, 2014 at 06:56 AM
Yes, we can merge two accounts for you to one by transfering all your forms to your preferred account. Please provide us the usernames of the accounts and to which account should the forms be transferred to.
Looking forward to your response.
- alloccasionsAnswered on February 08, 2014 at 08:46 AM
First time you guys have said yes to anything lol
Can you please transfer all the forms FROM redroseprint (free account) TO alloccasions (paid account)
should there be any duplicates the ones on alloccasions are the most up to date versions
you little beauties x
- CarinaAnswered on February 08, 2014 at 09:40 AM
We need you to login to redroseprint and request the change, so we can proceed.
- redroseprintAnswered on February 08, 2014 at 10:55 AM
Requesting change (what she said ^^^^^^^^^)
- pinoytechAnswered on February 08, 2014 at 02:08 PM
As per requested, we have transferred all forms from redroseprint to alloccasions account.
If you need further assistance, please feel free to contact us again at anytime.