- DerekAsked on February 08, 2014 at 03:02 PMThis form is important for my business. Some of the pages will not go next when next is pressed. Sometimes it's the first page sometimes it's the other pages. How can we prevent this from happening? I recently put in the secure form. Is there something we missed? ThanksPage URL:
- CesarAnswered on February 08, 2014 at 07:37 PM
It appears that the form embedded on your site is not secure. Kindly make sure that the you use to access the form is https://secure.jotform.co/form/40085423341849
I have currently tested this form with IE, Chrome, Firefox, yet i have not been able to replicate the error yet. Kindly also try clearing your browser's cache and try again.
Do let us know if the issue persists. Thank you.
- mytaxsolutionsAnswered on February 09, 2014 at 10:40 AMthe link you provided us with below is currently not working. is there another link you can send us that will allow our clients to fill out a secure form.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on February 09, 2014 at 12:40 PM
It works well here on my end. Which browser are you using to view the form? Was this form supposed to be used on mobile platforms only?
- mytaxsolutionsAnswered on February 09, 2014 at 12:50 PMim using the https link and it doesnt pull up. Im using chrome.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on February 09, 2014 at 12:53 PM