- Julie WadleyAsked on February 09, 2014 at 02:18 AM
I have embedded a jot form to my wordpress website, which I can see when I am in wp-admin, however, it does not display to the public. When I refresh the screen, it shows up, but never on clicking the link. I am using the secure link, so I am not sure why it displays to me, but not to the public.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on February 09, 2014 at 06:16 AM
Sorry about that.
It appears to show from my end:
Nevertheless, please try the following options:
1. I notice you've embedded your form using the secure link:
Since your wordpress site does not have an SSL certificate, this could be a problem due to a conflict in protocols. To correct this, get another Iframe from your form, and make sure to uncheck the 'Secure Form'
2. You can simplify the whole process by using our Wordpress Plugin to add your form to your site:
Please let us know if this helps.
- JellyNCam28Answered on February 09, 2014 at 10:20 AMThank you so much! I will try it now.