- chefaliceAsked on February 10, 2014 at 11:09 AM
http://www.jotform.com//?formID=33376468186163 Thank Yopu Page
http://www.jotform.com//?formID=32257017021138 Form that I want to attach Thank you to
http://www.jotform.com//?formID=32256731430144 Form that I want to attach Thank you to
- pinoytechAnswered on February 10, 2014 at 12:07 PM
Can you please take a look at this clone form if this what you want to achieve in your form?
In order to achieve that, you need to use Custom URL feature where redirect your form to a custom URL after the submission.
If you need further assistance, please let us know.
- chefaliceAnswered on February 10, 2014 at 12:30 PM
- CarinaAnswered on February 10, 2014 at 01:09 PM
For some reason your answer came empty. If you need further assistance please let us know.
- chefaliceAnswered on February 10, 2014 at 03:20 PM
- pinoytechAnswered on February 11, 2014 at 02:37 AM
For some reasons, your response came out empty. Can you please post it again using the link bellow?
- chefaliceAnswered on February 11, 2014 at 08:36 AMHello!Thank you for your prmopt reply. So, I did as you instructed and now am getting the Thank You message but with all the icons, etc for Jot Forms. I even logged on as a guest and it's asking me to log into Jot Form. PLEASE will you try it yourself? I included the form; just fill it out with "dummy" info and for payment, click on Check and let me know if the same Thank You message you receive? Here is the link to the registration form from my site. I have been at this for so long! Thank you!
- jedcadornaAnswered on February 11, 2014 at 10:18 AM
Thank you for contacting us.
I have corrected the URL that's in your 2 forms. They should now be redirected to this thank you URL http://www.jotform.us/form/33376468186163. Kindly make a sample submission and you should be redirected to your thank you page.
Let us know if you are still having problems.
- chefaliceAnswered on February 11, 2014 at 10:33 AM
Wow! Thank you so much for doing this for me? I'd like to send you a tip for your help via Paypal. Please give me your email address.
- pinoytechAnswered on February 11, 2014 at 10:36 AM
On behalf of my colleague you're quite welcome! If you need our assistance again, please feel free to contact us at anytime.
Have a nice day!