- plugyouAsked on July 06, 2011 at 07:16 PM
I notice all my forms have a blank space at top of forms. Can you remove that? so users of jotform can create own spacing? please see my screen shot. I am sure i am not the only person noticing this. any help will be appreciated! Thank you!
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on July 06, 2011 at 07:43 PM
No offense but based on my own experience, only a few of our users have complained about this. I cannot speak for our whole team but if it were to me I would rather not remove the space at the top as it defeats the principles of basic web design.
Forms created with Jotform are mostly used standalone, as pages. Although removing the space permanently would work to your advantage (since it is obvious that you embed your forms), it would definitely make standalone forms look unsightly.
Anyway, we do have a workaround for you and that is by injecting this custom css code in your forms:
To inject custom css:
1. Go to Setup & Embed tab
2. Click Preferences Form button
3. Choose Form Styles tab
4. Copy and paste the css code in the Inject Custom CSS textarea
Hope this solution helps you fix your forms' appearance. Let us know if you have got other Jotform-related issues that needs to be taken care of.
- plugyouAnswered on July 06, 2011 at 07:54 PM
thank you for your quick response. i didnt say alot of people had this problem, I just said I think I am not only person to notice. Your solution worked. thanks. most times the space and is fine and I do not "defeat the principles of basic web design". However in this instance... I wanted to place a small email signup form on the left column of a joomla site, and the space was not needed. Thanks again for you response!
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on July 06, 2011 at 07:59 PM
You're welcome. Glad to know I was able to help.
- lindseyapuzzoAnswered on December 21, 2011 at 03:47 PM
Ah, finally. Thank you, this helped me too!!!!
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on December 21, 2011 at 04:24 PM
We are more than thankful for your patience and cooperation with us!
Thank you for using our services!