- kevinjcowlingAsked on February 11, 2014 at 10:44 AM
I have a table in my form and a separate totals box.
How do i make the ammounts go in to the totals box?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 11, 2014 at 11:33 AM
I suggest you review this guide -How-to-perform-calculation-in-the-form to get more details and understanding on how to create calculations on the form.
Please inform us if you need further assistance.
- kevinjcowlingAnswered on February 11, 2014 at 12:50 PMHi Thanks for getting back to me,
The option to calculate doesn’t seem to be available. Is there any chance somebody would be able to call me about this?
Kevin 01438 316500
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 11, 2014 at 02:40 PM
Just let me share with you, that the calculations fields only work with the following fields with numeric values: Radito Button, CheckBox, TextBox, DropDown, Text Area.
I can see that on your form you have added a TextBox field, with multiple rows and columns, however, it would not allow you to perform calculations, because it has to be done by individual fields.
I would recommend you to shrink the fields, and manipulate them to be on the same line by checking this guide about form field positioning.
So in this way you can perform the calculation:
On regards of phone support, we do not have phone support service. Hope this helps you, please try it, and let us know if you need help.
- kevinjcowlingAnswered on February 12, 2014 at 12:00 PMThat’s Great, I have got the two on the same line now but I cant get them to line up. They are staggered so the table lines don’t meet up. How can I fix this.
- kevinjcowlingAnswered on February 12, 2014 at 12:00 PMAnd I want the figures in the amount column to total up and go into the total box below it.
Is there anyway I can move things around out of the ‘Grid’ formation the system wants them to stay in? Maybe just place them wherever I like?
- jedcadornaAnswered on February 12, 2014 at 12:54 PM
You can inject a custom CSS if the settings aren't possible by adjusting it in form builder. About aligning your form may we request you create a new thread since the first concern was already addressed which is the calculation.
Please use this link http://www.jotform.com/contact when postin your new question about aligning the fields according to your design.