- inigomontoyaAsked on February 11, 2014 at 12:09 PM
"Show Results at the End
There's no meaning of your trivias if you don't show the results some way."
It says we can do it but I can't get it to work. I can create the quizzes but when I hit save or share nothing happens.
This is all I want. I don't need complex formulas or anything. I'd just like users to know how they did at the end of the quiz.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 11, 2014 at 12:59 PM
Hi, you can accomplish that by using conditionla logics on you form. You will need to add Text fields.
1) Add the Text fields below each question, and type "Correct" and on the other "Incorrect"
2) Click on Setup&Embed, Conditions, then on Show/Hide a form fiel
3) Then set the conditions this way:
This is the result:
Hope this helps you, if you have another questions please open a new thread, we will be glad to assist you.
- inigomontoyaAnswered on February 11, 2014 at 04:40 PM
Thanks. Is there any way for it only to show after a user has submitted their answer. (i.e. via the next screen)? Otherwise I'm just giving away the answer and the user can keep clicking until they get it right.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 11, 2014 at 05:55 PM
Unfortunately, we do not have such feature as of the moment. Sorry about that.
However, if this is for the form http://www.jotform.com/40415049286151 with only 5 questions, I can provide you a custom PHP script (should be hosted on your server that supports PHP later on) that would help you achieved this function and would served as your reference. Are you fine with this?
- inigomontoyaAnswered on February 12, 2014 at 09:40 AMSure.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on February 12, 2014 at 10:19 AM
Unfortunately, my colleague @EltonCris in not available online currently. Your message has reached him and he will get back to you as soon as he is back online.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 17, 2014 at 06:00 AM
Sorry for the latency. I will check this and provide you the PHP script later today but first, can you provide the answers of the field questions on your form? I need this as an example and for the PHP script to work accordingly. Thanks!
- inigomontoyaAnswered on February 17, 2014 at 09:20 AMDon't worry about it. I decided to abandon the project.
- EliezerNAnswered on February 17, 2014 at 10:06 AM
Thanks for the update on this matter. My colleague Elton has received your message and will be aware of your final decisition of abandoning the project.
Feel free to contact us again if you still need assistance with this inquiry or kindly open new threads for unrelated questions.