- webmediaAsked on July 07, 2011 at 03:04 AM
MY forms have been again deleted from your system!!!
this is the second time today it deletes itsself.
I just signed up with 9$/ m don't delete my forms takes me long time :((((((
I am building on a new form now.....let me know if I will experience this again???
DON'T REMOVE MY FORMS FROM YOUR SYSTEM !!!!!!!
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on July 07, 2011 at 05:26 AM
We do not delete or remove forms for whatever reason.
I have checked your account and found out that you have two forms. One created today (07-07-2011), and another one created yesterday (07-06-2011). Is the form that you created yesterday the one that you're looking for (the form does not have a name)?
If you can recall the link of the form that you say was deleted, can you please provide us the link?
- webmediaAnswered on July 07, 2011 at 06:28 AM
- eMuAnswered on November 01, 2011 at 03:53 PM
I have the same problem, first time I created 3 Forms and after some time they were deleted.
Then I recreated them and added new forms to it, they took me so much work and now everything is gone,
I am so sad and dissapointed, can you bring me my forms back? Fortunately I saved all links of the Forms (just in case :) if you need!
- yasincoAnswered on November 01, 2011 at 03:55 PM
Im sorry to hear that and I assure you JotForm will try there best,
Please wait for a JotForm rep.
- fxrAnswered on November 01, 2011 at 04:28 PM
I see your forms on the server. (18 of them, i count? )
Can you log out , clear your browser cache (often CTRL+F5) , log back in and see if you can retrieve your forms.
- eMuAnswered on November 02, 2011 at 02:28 PM
thank you very much for the fast reply, my prolem is that i am using jotforms from a tool for creating homepages, i dont know how to "login", this tool is connecting to jotforms but not showing me my forms anymore. And when I start my HP for simulation its showing me only a big grey form with the message "Form not found".
What to do?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on November 02, 2011 at 04:52 PM
When you open the https://www.jotform.com our system automatically create a Guest account for you. As far as I can see you were creating the forms under different Guest accounts associated to your email@example.com email address.
In order to solve the problem, please register a Free account with us. You should use your firstname.lastname@example.org email address for creating your Free account, in this way all the form from your Guest accounts will be automatically assigned to the new Free account.
In other words you need:
1. Create account at https://www.jotform.com/
2. Login at https://www.jotform.com/ then you will see all your forms.
3. Important NOTE: I see login forms under your Guest accounts. It is strongly recommended to delete such forms, because there is a high probability that your account will be suspended by our automatic anti-phishing tool (forms that are asking for emails/logins + passwords, looks suspicious for our system).
Please feel free to contact us if you need any other assistance.
- eMuAnswered on November 02, 2011 at 05:41 PM
Thank you very much, it worked!!!
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on November 02, 2011 at 05:43 PM
We are more than thankful for your cooperation and patience with us and would like to say that we are glad to assist you anytime.