- AASynagogueAsked on February 12, 2014 at 10:54 AM
I started a form and can't seem to edit it or add things to it. When I attempt to drag a new item into the form, it won't go. The red X and little circle with the settings for each thing is also not showing up. Do I need to do something to make these appear?
- pinoytechAnswered on February 12, 2014 at 11:21 AM
Sorry for the inconvenience that may have caused. Can you please try this workaround to fix the issue?
1. Clear browser cache and cookies.
2. Log back in to your account
3. Clear form cache: http://www.jotform.com/help/229-How-to-Clear-your-Form-Cache
4. Edit your form and add new fields.
Please keep us posted on your progress.
- AASynagogueAnswered on February 12, 2014 at 11:30 AM
Unfortuntely that's not working. Any other suggestions?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on February 12, 2014 at 11:43 AM
It is surely a browser related cache issue and clearing your browser cache should have solved the problem you are having.
I assume that you have already cleared your browser cache as suggested by my colleague. If you have not done yet, please do so. The following guide should help you in clearing browser cache: http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser's-Cache
Another option is that you try to use another browser like chrome and see if that helps you. You may also like to reset your (switch ON/ switch OFF) your internet router.
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if the issue persists.
- AASynagogueAnswered on February 12, 2014 at 12:10 PM
I have cleared everything several times. This does not seem to be working.
- AASynagogueAnswered on February 12, 2014 at 12:18 PM
I was using Chrome and swtiched to IE. It worked, but I'd like to keep everything in Chrome. Any suggestions?
- pinoytechAnswered on February 12, 2014 at 12:43 PM
I'm using Chrome browser also but I couldn't replicate the issue on my end. May we know what version of Chrome you are using right now?
- pinoytechAnswered on February 12, 2014 at 12:44 PM
In addition, I'm using latest version of Chrome.
- AASynagogueAnswered on February 12, 2014 at 01:32 PM
How do I know? Does it update automatically? It was downloaded onto my new computer a few months ago and I'd assume it's the most recent version.
- AASynagogueAnswered on February 12, 2014 at 04:09 PM
Yes, my browser is the most current version according to that website. But no, I'm not able to log-in using that other link.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 12, 2014 at 04:32 PM
So, as far as I understand, you can log in and edit your form with IE but not Chrome, could you try using Firefox ? I could not replicate the issue either with Chrome. How about reinstalling Chrome in your pc?
- AASynagogueAnswered on February 12, 2014 at 04:58 PM
That is correct. I can fully edit using IE, but I typically use Chrome and it's easier to keep everything in one browser. I created it using Chrome from another computer. I'll try reinstalling to see if that works. Thanks!
- CesarAnswered on February 12, 2014 at 05:09 PM
I would suggest to log in to your JotForm account through Chrome utilizing the Incognito option. If the issue persists then. Seeing as though you have already cleared the cache. I would suggest to run CCleaner to clean out your system's cache. If the issue persists after that, I would also suggest to remove and reinstall Chrome.
In any case do let us know if the issue persists. Thank you.