- martialgymAsked on February 12, 2014 at 12:50 PM
I was billed December and then January when I am suppose to be paying bi-annually. Why am I not charged $60 for 6 months and why am I billed back to back for the full year?
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on February 12, 2014 at 01:41 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
Our sincerest apologies.
It appears our automated billing gateway generated two Bi-annual subscriptions:
1. Invoice #64459044 - Next payment date is 01/01/2016 Subscription ID: 21458826
2. Invoice #77099830- Next payment date is 12/25/2015 Subscription ID: 27554270
The two subscriptions are one year apart, this is why you have been erronously billed each year for a Bi-annual subscription.
To resolve this:
1. I will reverse the latest payment (Invoice #77257152) which will refund the money we owe you.
2. I will cancel Subscription ID 27554270, which will stop the double billing.
Your next billing date will therefore be 01/01/2016 on CC ending 1099
Please let us know how we can assist further.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on February 12, 2014 at 01:44 PM
PS. Please ignore any notifications of account downgrade - that is simply an automated email from our system.
Please let us know if we can assist further.
- martialgymAnswered on February 12, 2014 at 02:11 PM